Polaroid Wireless Network Surveillance Camera IP200W with remote control movement and intercom
- Fast Set-Up, Fun and Easy to Use.
- Real-time Audio & Video Streaming, Multimedia Recording, and Still Image Capture.
- Automatic Night-Vision for Seamless Day/Night Use.
- Two-Way Audio Intercom Makes this Camera Interactive and Versatile.
- Digitally Pans an Amazing 270 degrees from side to side, and Tilts 120 degrees up/down.
- Includes Patrol-Mode with Continuous-Motion Scanning for Complete Horizontal and Vertical Surveillance.
- Many Customizable Options Including Frame-Rate, Image Resolution, Contrast & Brightness, and Camera Mobility Speed.
- Highly-Secure PC and Mobile Connectivity for Remotely Controlling your Camera's Mobility, Accessing it's Video and Intercom System, and giving you Peace of Mind from Virtually Anywhere.
- Motion-Detection can be set to instantly Alarm, Alert by Email, and Start Recording.
- Connects to your Home Network and the Internet by Wi-Fi or Network Cable.
- Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome & all other popular browsers and mobile devices.
Live video can be accessed through iPhone and Android apps. This allows for a seamless transition between your home, place of business or anywhere else. The Polaroid IP-200W is a standalone unit that features an easy to use one-click recording interface with no need for a DVR or other recording device. This indoor security camera is easy to set up, simple to use and is very accessible and secure.
The Polaroid IP-200W also features a Motion Detection option which makes for efficient and effective security monitoring. This feature has 10 motion sensitivity settings that reduce the number of false alarms. When movement is detected, it can be set to trigger an alarm and record the incident by sending you an email with an image or video attached. Peace of mind and safety are just two of the many benefits this security camera provides.
Polaroid IP-200B Wireless Indoor Security Camera.
Average Customer Rating Based on 1 review:
Good Dollar Value - Not for Tech Novices - 10/30/2013
Reviewer: Joe Mezzanini
Much better than similar no-name IP cameras at higher prices. This is good bang for your buck. If you are a tech novice it will be really hard for you to configure this to view the video from outside your internal home/office network. It involves router config - port forwarding - and learning to deal with a dynamic IP that 99% of us have. A tech can do it pretty quick under most circumstances. Overall a great buy, but unless you are tech guy dont expect to view the video from the internet. As far as sound goes - well.. its just not true. It has no intercom feature that I can find. It might require an add on of sorts to work. No big deal for me - I dont care about sound. So I am happy with it. Just ordered 3 more for another building. The motion detection works really well which send s snapshots to my cell phone and a text message. Its a great alarm system