Polaroid Wireless Network Surveillance Camera IP300B with remote control movement, 2-way intercom and advanced filter lens
|CLICK SWATCH TO CHANGE COLOR|
- Fast Set-Up, Fun and Easy to Use.
- Real-time Audio & Video Streaming, Multimedia Recording, and Still Image Capture.
- Automatic Night-Vision for Seamless Day/Night Use.
- Advanced IR-Filter Camera Lens Makes the IP300W Ideal for All Lighting Scenarios.
- Completely Integrated 2-way Audio Speaker Intercom Makes this Live Video Camera Interactive, Very Versatile, and Super Convenient.
- Digitally Pans a Mind-Blowing 320 degrees from Side to Side, and Tilts 120 degrees up/down.
- Includes Patrol-Mode with Continuous-Motion Scanning for Complete Horizontal and Vertical Surveillance.
- Motion-Detection Can be Set to Instantly Alarm, Alert by Email, and Start Recording.
- Highly Secure PC and Mobile Connectivity for Remotely Controlling your Camera's Mobility, Accessing it's Video and Intercom System, and giving you Peace of Mind from Virtually Anywhere.
- Connects to your Home Network and the Internet by Wi-Fi or Network Cable.
- Many Customizable Options Including Frame-Rate, Image Resolution, Contrast & Brightness, and Camera Mobility Speed.
- Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome & all other popular browsers and mobile devices.
The Polaroid IP-300B is a standalone unit that features an easy to use one-click recording interface. The inclusion of a Motion Detection option that allows for efficient and effective security monitoring make this an ideal camera in all lighting scenarios. This feature has 10 motion sensitivity settings that effectively reduce the number of false alarms. When any movement is detected, the alarm can be set to trigger and record. This will then be emailed to you with either an image or video attachment.
The Polaroid IP-300B also features a Motion Detection option which makes for efficient and effective security monitoring. This feature has 10 motion sensitivity settings that reduce the number of false alarms. When movement is detected, it can be set to trigger an alarm and record the incident by sending you an email with an image or video attached. Peace of mind and safety are just two of the many benefits this security camera provides.