Used with the Polaroid SX-70 camera
|Regular Price: $24.49
|You Save: $1.00|
- Color protection formula that improves the opacification process.
- Delivers a never-before-seen color saturation, a completely new level of detail and sharpness.
- Brings back the iconic look of the most beautiful photos on Earth.
- Made for Polaroid SX-70 Cameras.
- Format: 3.5 x 4.2 in (8.8 x 10.7 cm).
- Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (7.9 x 7.9 cm).
- Photo Finish: Glossy.
- Includes 8 full-color Instant photos with a white border.
Color Instant Film for Polaroid SX-70 Cameras by Impossible uses a color protection formula that improves the opacification process. Color protection technology finally allows for easy shooting without immediate photo shielding. Showcasing a never-before-seen color saturation and sharpness, this film allows for stunning image quality.
Designed specifically for the Polaroid SX-70 Camera, Instant Color Film by Impossible brings back the iconic look of the most beautiful photos on Earth. Accessibility has also been addressed as this film only takes 25-30 minutes to develop. For the very best results, be certain to store unopened film packs in the fridge and allow film to adjust to room temperature before using. Avoid developing these photos in direct sunlight. This will cause overexposure and reddening of the final photo. This package includes 8-photos.
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to
send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.