Polaroid XS100i Wi-Fi Extreme Edition HD 1080p 16MP Waterproof Sports Action Video Camera With Full Mounting Kit Included
- Built in WiFi allows you adjust settings remotely, watch video in real-time and share videos
instantly with friends, family or social media.
- Very light weight at just 4.8 oz.
- Vibrates: confirms functions when visual confirmation isn't practical.
- G-Sensor (Auto Rotation) for "which end is up" assurance.
- Shockproof and waterproof up to 30' or 10m.
- Distortion-Free ultra wide angle lens provides 170 degrees of coverage.
- Aerodynamic design and shock-proof exterior minimizes wind noise.
- Single button record that's easy and ready for action.
- Video Options: 1080p, 960p or 720p.
- Dual file recording; with every HD video an additional smaller file is created for more efficient uploading and sharing.
- Still image options: 16MP, 5MP, 3MP, 1 x or 10x (burst) Shooting Mode + Time Lapse.
- Adjustable frame rate for 720p allows effects like slow or fast motion shots-even in HD.
- Full helmet and handlebar mounts included.
- Included in box: camera, HDMI/USB cable, mount-lock + key, secure string, carrying pouch, helmet + bike mount and manual.
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Read What the Media is Saying...
- 1 /2.5" CMOS Image Sensor
- F2.8 Fixed Focus Ultra Sharp Glass Lens
- Light Sensitivity: >1.4 V/lux-sec
- White Balance, ISO, Scene: Auto
- Exposure Auto Control: Auto
- 170 Degree Ultra Wide Angle Lens
- File Format: Video- H2.64 MPEG4, PHOTO- JPEG
- Windows 7/XP SP3 /Vista and later, Mac 10.4 or above
- Micro SD - Up To 32GB
- 1200MAH Built In Battery (Approx. 2.5 hrs of Use)
- G-Sensor (Auto Rotation):Yes
- Auto Power Off:off/1min/3min
- Dual File Recording: Yes
- USB 2.0, HDMI
- 1080p: 1920x1080p / 30FPS / 16:9
- 960p: 1280X960P / 30FPS / 4:3
- 720p:1280x720 / 60FPS (Slow Motion) / 16:9
- 720p: 1280x720 / 30FPS/ 16:9
- Resolutions 16MP, 5MP, 3MP, VGA
- Photo Mode: Single / Burst (x10) / Time Lapse (5,10,30,60)
- iOS & Android Apps Available: Yes
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Average Customer Rating Based on 5 reviews:
looks great but does not functions as it should. - 05/24/2014
Reviewer: gerardo jorge
Shipped on January 4, 2014 The camera captures images with great quality compare to other brands. HOWEVER, the down fall is the camera stops working after a few weeks to months. Not do to the batteries running out but that recording buttons continue to record / stay on. even when trying to shutdown. In other words the camera refuses input from the user. Meaning your left with having to hit reset. However this only works to turn off the camera and lose any saved settings. I had to do this 4 times today at an airsoft event. after two full games I simply put the camera away as it is now only good for nothing.
great camera great price - 03/21/2014
Reviewer: Wendy Hof
Great camera with superb view. My brother has the contour, but there is only a price difference and no quality difference! The only thing I dislike is the view sideways. Its a portrait view and not great to look at. The photos are a little curved because of the fish-eye lens, but the videos arent. An improvement would be a lens which can be turned, for a landscape view when you hold the camera sideways. I mounted it on my motorbike handle at the back and hardly any bumps in the video. I havent tried it yet on my helmet at snowboarding, but I expect it to be fine.
Polaroid XS100i - PArt 2 - 02/09/2014
Ok, my Camera works again.after a reset
Customer Service Response:
Glad to hear you have it working again!
Polaroid XS100i - 02/08/2014
Bonjour, Je viens dacheter cette caméra ! Mon avis est partagé ! dune part jai eu loccasion de réaliser 1-2 vidéos et quelques photos de bonnes qualité + lapplication permettant davoir un écran déporté sur le téléphone très pratique ... ce qui mérite entre 4 et 5. - très bon produit Mais aujourdhui, je suis allé faire du VTT protection arrière bien fermée et maintenant ma caméra est bloquée ! alors quelle est censée être waterproof, utilisable pr le VTT/Moto/etc ! Ce qui mérite un sévère 0 ! Jespère que ça va se débloquer ... mais ce nest pas normal !!! ------------------------------------------------- Hello, I just bought this camera! My opinion is shared! on the one hand I had the opportunity to make 1-2 videos and some pictures of good quality + application to have a remote phone handy on screen ... what needs between 4 and 5. - Very good product But today, I went mountain biking although enclosed rear protection and now my camera is blocked! then it is supposed to be waterproof, usable pr mountain biking / Motorcycle / etc! What deserves a severe 0! I hope it will unlock ... but this is not normal!
Polaroid XS100i Wi-Fi Extreme Edition - 01/25/2014
Reviewer: Ted Turney
I love to ride n when i do i like to film it i went from go-pro to the polaroid XS100i cause the comparisons looked better then all . the camera is great shoots great footage n take awsome photos , but for some reason after two days the cameras wi-fi doesnt want to work hardly n the camera it self has been messing up . like not working properly AT ALL can not shut it off unless u reset it n wont take pictures no more . like i said the first 2 days , perfect every thing about it . So maybe its just a fualty one ima try n see if they will fix it or replace it n if nothing i recommend sticking with go pro never had an issue except crashing on it n breaking it ... I will update this when i get a new one or its fix ...
Customer Service Response:
Hi Ted, I would try reaching out to technical support at 1-800-765-2764 and see if they can help you out.
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
- Quantity Required.
- Shipping Address.
- Purchase Time Frame.
- Contact Information.