- Built in WiFi allows you adjust settings remotely, watch video in real-time and share videos
instantly with friends, family or social media.
- Very light weight at just 4.8 oz.
- Vibrates: confirms functions when visual confirmation isn't practical.
- G-Sensor (Auto Rotation) for "which end is up" assurance.
- Shockproof and waterproof up to 30' or 10m.
- Distortion-Free ultra wide angle lens provides 170 degrees of coverage.
- Aerodynamic design and shock-proof exterior minimizes wind noise.
- Single button record that's easy and ready for action.
- Video Options: 1080p, 960p or 720p.
- Dual file recording; with every HD video an additional smaller file is created for more efficient uploading and sharing.
- Still image options: 16MP, 5MP, 3MP, 1 x or 10x (burst) Shooting Mode + Time Lapse.
- Adjustable frame rate for 720p allows effects like slow or fast motion shots-even in HD.
- Full helmet and handlebar mounts included.
- Included in box: camera, HDMI/USB cable, mount-lock + key, secure string, carrying pouch, helmet + bike mount and manual.
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
The Polaroid XS100i Action Camera is the most exciting and most professional action camera offered by Polaroid yet and now includes built in WiFi! Are you ready to jump off a cliff or a plane? How about surfing, skiing, biking, rafting etc? Then this is the camera you want! The Functions, Quality and Durability equals and in some features (G Sensor, Dual File Recording, Vibrates, Ultra Light )even surpasses the cameras offered by other brands in the professional market. With the built in WiFi you will be able to adjust settings remotely, watch video in real-time and share videos instantly with friends, family or social media.
- 1 /2.5" CMOS Image Sensor
- F2.8 Fixed Focus Ultra Sharp Glass Lens
- Light Sensitivity: >1.4 V/lux-sec
- White Balance, ISO, Scene: Auto
- Exposure Auto Control: Auto
- 170 Degree Ultra Wide Angle Lens
- File Format: Video- H2.64 MPEG4, PHOTO- JPEG
Windows 7/XP SP3 /Vista and later, Mac 10.4 or above
- Micro SD - Up To 32GB
- 1200MAH Built In Battery (Approx. 2.5 hrs of Use)
- G-Sensor (Auto Rotation):Yes
- Auto Power Off:off/1min/3min
- Dual File Recording: Yes
- USB 2.0, HDMI
- 1080p: 1920x1080p / 30FPS / 16:9
- 960p: 1280X960P / 30FPS / 4:3
- 720p:1280x720 / 60FPS (Slow Motion) / 16:9
- 720p: 1280x720 / 30FPS/ 16:9
- Resolutions 16MP, 5MP, 3MP, VGA
- Photo Mode: Single / Burst (x10) / Time Lapse (5,10,30,60)
- iOS & Android Apps Available: Yes
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Review this product
average customer rating based on 3 reviews
Polaroid XS100i - PArt 2 - 02/09/2014
Ok, my Camera works again.after a reset
Glad to hear you have it working again!
Polaroid XS100i - 02/08/2014
Je viens dacheter cette caméra !
Mon avis est partagé ! dune part jai eu loccasion de réaliser 1-2 vidéos et quelques photos de bonnes qualité + lapplication permettant davoir un écran déporté sur le téléphone très pratique ... ce qui mérite entre 4 et 5. - très bon produit
Mais aujourdhui, je suis allé faire du VTT protection arrière bien fermée et maintenant ma caméra est bloquée ! alors quelle est censée être waterproof, utilisable pr le VTT/Moto/etc ! Ce qui mérite un sévère 0 !
Jespère que ça va se débloquer ... mais ce nest pas normal !!!
I just bought this camera!
My opinion is shared! on the one hand I had the opportunity to make 1-2 videos and some pictures of good quality + application to have a remote phone handy on screen ... what needs between 4 and 5. - Very good product
But today, I went mountain biking although enclosed rear protection and now my camera is blocked! then it is supposed to be waterproof, usable pr mountain biking / Motorcycle / etc! What deserves a severe 0!
I hope it will unlock ... but this is not normal!
Polaroid XS100i Wi-Fi Extreme Edition - 01/25/2014
Reviewer: Ted Turney
I love to ride n when i do i like to film it i went from go-pro to the polaroid XS100i cause the comparisons looked better then all . the camera is great shoots great footage n take awsome photos , but for some reason after two days the cameras wi-fi doesnt want to work hardly n the camera it self has been messing up . like not working properly AT ALL can not shut it off unless u reset it n wont take pictures no more . like i said the first 2 days , perfect every thing about it .
So maybe its just a fualty one ima try n see if they will fix it or replace it n if nothing i recommend sticking with go pro never had an issue except crashing on it n breaking it ...
I will update this when i get a new one or its fix ...
I would try reaching out to technical support at 1-800-765-2764 and see if they can help you out.
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.